Sanderson Calls

I'm Jerry Sanderson, I live in Perry County Pennsylvania. I have been producing calls for over 30 years. My calls are used by turkey hunters all over the United States, with great success. My calls are also featured in Earl Mickel's book Turkey Call Makers Past and Present. These are friction calls made from a carbon graphite base. Each call comes with a hickory striker with an oak top. All calls are matched with a striker that gives the best sound possible. Special made custom (create your own) personal turkey calls can be ordered. I make a custom glass over slate, or glass over glass with your name or hunting buddie's name under the glass. You have your choice of 12 different turkey pictures to choose from. Send all order requests to sanderson1@embarqmail.com


Jerry Sanderson

PA turkey hunter



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BINGS MISSOURI TRIPLE BEARD

This piece of work is my brother. He is known by everyone as "BING." He took his 100th turkey in Missouri. Here he is with an old gobbler he got using his favorite call The double slate.
Needless to say he won the big beard contest.

No comments: